Thursday, June 5, 2008

This week (caution - this blog contains poop)


Saturday- Dunning was SLEEPY.



Brothers checking out YouTube.


Dunning napping in a new position.


Dunning's big hand!


EW. Poopy outfit.



I can't believe it's Thursday already.



Saturday we went to Jim and Bridget's and played with the babies. Sunday was pretty quiet. I had to lead all three services at church, so I pretty much vegged when I got home, after doing all the laundry and working in the garden, so I guess I didn't veg at all! Then we skyped with our friends Nick and Angie who live in Japan! It was cool. Monday we made Daddy an imprint of Dunning's hand. It's a little smudged. It's not easy to get a 5 month old to stick his hand in plaster.


Tuesday I went running again - up to two miles, walking 0.3 of it. Wednesday we ran around town. Bought Jim a bday present and went to Lindsey's to get Charlie dog's bowls that we left over there when they kept him for us over Memorial Day weekend.



Today we are both fighting some allergies. Runny noses and itchy ears. This morning we went to the park and just walked two miles. This afternoon we have some errands to run. Oh and more laundry to do (see picture if you are not faint of heart).
Nap time has gotten to be a breeze. He is learning to sleep in different positions too. I had to "wean" him off the positioner that kept him on his back because he was getting out of it anyway and I didn't want it to become a crutch to where he could not sleep without it. He rolls over constantly, so we've been waking up a lot at night to roll him back over, a skill he has not yet learned. Hopefully, he'll stop screaming and start going back to sleep on his tummy like he does during naps.

No comments: