Thursday, June 12, 2008

Random thoughts for the day

Dunning has been sleeping like a cat lately. I would say at least 3 days this week, he has slept all the way through the night, waking up only once, usually because he rolled over. Right now, he is taking nap #3 of the day. I wonder if it's another growth spurt. That's what moms say when they can't figure out why their kid is fussy or extra hungry or sleepy - GROWTH SPURT! Or they're teething. :)
This weekend we kept Maddie while Lindsey was in St. Louis. Dunning loves her. He loves watching her prance around and tries to pet her. Here is a video of him in his jumperoo, just giggling up a storm, watching her. I can't get the video to upload to blogger. I keep getting an error. Sorry!!
He has been sitting up a LOT. He doesn't like to lay down or roll over - he wants to practice his new skill. So that means I don't get anything done around here! Except for when he naps.
I've been running some more - up to 2 miles, only walking 0.1 of it! Hooray! We'll go again tomorrow. Tonight I have Pilates. Still trying to get my tummy knitted back together... :(

No comments: