Sunday, June 29, 2008

Superchick!


Melissa on the left, Tricia in the middle and the bassist on the end. The drummer was to Melissa's right and the guitarist was on the stairs to the bassist's left. Needless to say, not a whole lot of room.

Last week, Superchick came to town to promote the release of their new album, Rock What You Got, at Skia, the local Christian bookstore by Brad's Castle Bay Car Wash. I didn't know that Tricia and Melissa Brock, the "chicks" in Superchick, were from Bentonville or at least this area. That's what the bassist said. Or I think he said...There were a lot of people in there and kinda noisy. Anyways, I strapped little man on and braved the crowd. It was HOT in there and we got all sweaty and only stayed for 45 minutes, but we got to hear our favorite songs, Pure and We Live.

1 comment:

Gracie said...

I actually downloaded their new album on itunes - although I had no idea they were considered inspirational.