Saturday, May 31, 2008

Saturday

See the keys?




Tummy time with mommy!


Bath time with daddy!




Chuck wagon sportin' a new haircut
All tuckered out from playing




Well, sleeping until 5 a.m. was discontinued last night when Dunning woke up around 3 and then decided he was up for the day around 6. Good thing it's Saturday and daddy got baby duty while I slept in for a whole hour. After daddy burned the bacon (guess he won't be on breakfast duty anymore), we went to the Bentonville Farmer's Market and bought some snap peas. Can't wait until mine come in! Speaking of, gotta do some work in the ol' garden this weekend. I've neglected it for two whole weeks. Squash is starting to bloom and the beans are growing like crazy. The snap peas are blooming. The only thing that doesn't look like it's going to do so well are the carrots - too much rain.




Tonight we are going to go to Aunt Bridget's and Uncle Jim's to cook out and play with all the cousins.




Dunning is doing better trying to sit up. He can balance for a split second and then topples over. He thinks toes are just way cooler than sitting up and goes for them almost every time. Oh well, we'll just keep working on it like we did tummy time!




Lastly, I think the little bugger is teething. He has been chomping on his fingers, my breast (OWWWW) and his pacifier lately. I can't seem to see any buds though, so I'm not sure. I gave him a teething tablet, which are all natural, and he slept for 3 hours yesterday afternoon. I was especially appreciative since I couldn't sleep very well the night before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love hearing about ya'll family! Post more pics too!