Monday, May 5, 2008

Ft. Smith

Today we are in Ft. Smith visiting Nana and Pawpaw. We came down yesterday to visit my meemaw, Aunt Patti and Uncle Ronald who were here and have never seen Dunning before! They took lots of pictures of big D. Then Emily and Jon Beaty came over to take some portraits of Dunning. We did some really neat shots of him and some of him and me. I can't wait to see how they turn out. They do some great stuff. Check them out - www.beaty365.blogspot.com.
We took some of him with his jungle pals for his jungle themed room, some of him with his name from his wall and some of him in his UofA outfit. We also took some of him in his outfit that he is going to be dedicated in next week and me in my new dress. Then we took some artsy fartsy pics that have my head and shoulders and him in just a diaper. It's going to look awesome! Again, can't wait to see them!

1 comment:

Gracie said...

That'a a great site - I added it to my blog as well.
When will the pictures be available?