Thursday, May 1, 2008

Flat Stanley




Monday, Jordan, my niece, and I went to see Flat Stanley at the Walton Arts Center on Monday. I won the tickets through the Bentonville Public Library. It was a lot of fun! There was a lot of singing and only 5 people in the cast. They played all the parts and did a great job. Then we went to Jose's to eat and debated the caffeine level of IBC Root Beer - Jordan insisted it was and that she would be "bouncing off the walls" when she got home. I assured her it was not. Hope she went to bed that night or I won't get to take her out again! We laughed all the way home, and made up our own joke - What kind of pants do French men wear? FRANCY PANTS!! (France was one stop on Flat Stanley's adventures). All in all, it was a great night for just us girls.

No comments: