Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tuesday















Quack Quack!















Faker! I can always tell he is faking it when he won't put his arm down...




Ahhhh, cool grass.
On Tuesday, Dunning and I went to the park and got a blanket out to play. He fell asleep in the stroller, but I think he was just faking it! He got to lay on top of the grass and we sang songs and I got him giggling by lifting him up in the air. It was such a pretty day that morning and then got really hot that afternoon.

He has been doing a lot better sleeping at night. He was waking up around midnight. I let him cry it out one night because I don't want that to be a habit. I don't mind feeding him at night, it just needs to be between 2-4 a.m., not midnight!

The doctor told us to give him some Poly-Vi-Sol (multi-vitamin solution) for babies since he is exclusively breastfed. Apparently breastfed babies don't get Vitamin D from breastmilk. But the solution smells and must taste really bad because he spits it out. If he does swallow it, he usually throws up 5 minutes later. I believe it is the iron in it that is upsetting his stomach. I think I will discontinue and just take him outside everyday so that he gets his Vitamin D does from the sun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

once you start him on solids, try putting the vitamin drops in the cereal/fruit and then feed it. it's a much easier way to get them to take it...still tastes weird, but they don't notice as much!