Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thursday

Little man is sick today with a stuffy nose and a cough. He's had some congestion for a week now and it's turned in to a cough and sore throat - I can tell because his cry sounds all raspy :( Poor baby.
Chicken wing is back with us this weekend - Lindsey had a death in her family. :((
BUT some good news - girl party this weekend with brunch and mani/pedis! V. excited. My feet look atrocious. I booked us spa pedicures so we get to sit in those vibrating chairs - v. v. good. :)) My aching back need some lovin'. After all, my child is a monstrosity. Not much else has been going on this week other than yucky weather. We got back from Ft. Smith and haven't really left the house except to go to story time today. We are also trying to stretch feedings again to 4 hours. Last time this worked very poorly, with him waking up multiple times the next night. But I think it may have been due to his congestion so we'll see if this works or not. We cheated once and let him nurse for 5 minutes to get him to take a nap. He cried for almost an hour, I tried to be comforting without picking him up but it's so hard. So I had to let him nurse for a little while to calm him down. So sue me.

No comments: