Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Letter of Apology


Dear Sir:


I just wanted to say, "I'm Sorry." I'm sorry that you did not see the fact that you were to stop at that little red sign, a sign that I did not have. I'm sorry that your stupidity angered the over protective mom in me, the mom that will protect her baby with all her being, the baby that was in my car with me. I'm sorry that I had to point out and highlight your stupidity by honking at you. I'm sorry that you feel your ancient gold Lexus with missing hub cap gives you some apparent sense of supierority over my plain ol' Civic. It doesn't. I'm sorry that you felt it necessary to tail gate me, honk and yell at me when I did not pull out recklessly in to traffic fast enough for you. I'm sorry you did not get up early enough this morning so that you could have had a more leisurely drive to wherever it was you were going.

Lastly, I'm sorry I made that hand gesture. I was merely trying to point out the stop sign.

Sincerely,

Me

(p.s. sorry mom!)

1 comment:

Bridget said...

WOW!!!! I hate terrible drivers they really need to go back to drivers ed every couple years and if they cannot pass the test (the new patience test) then they dont get to keep their license.