Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cloth Diapers - Week 2

So far so good this week. We've had a few minor and one major leak this week. Mainly due to my inattentiveness. It's hard going from disposable to cloth diaper changing frequency. Disposable you can leave on for almost up to 3 hours, barring any major dirties. Cloth diapers are a MAX of 2 hours, with no dirties. And my child is a heavy wetter. So it's more like 1.5 hours in one. No biggie if we are at home, a little more of a big deal if we venture out. Like today, I went to go my hair cut and was going to run to Hobby Lobby afterwards to return something. My hairdresser was behind and we ended up being out for over two hours. D has a rash we are trying to get rid of, I think due to the new foods we are introducing, and the long time in a wet diaper doesn't help. Pobre bebe.

No comments: