Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cousin play time


Yes?

I will eat your arm...or at least your wrist rattle.

AH HA! Carson found his own cow and commenced eating.


Kelsey Belsey and her baby blues.

Dunning in his effort to be mobile, likes to use my legs as a prop.

I love you mom.

Hmmm. I want to touch your head.

Hmmm...I want to eat your hand.


D and I went over to Bridget's yesterday while our house was being shown. The babies had fun playing together. Carson and Kelsey have Bridget's big blue eyes. Right now, Dunning also has these stunning blue eyes, but Mikel's are hazel (so he says, I say more blue), and mine are as brown as brown can be. So who knows what D will turn out with. Probably hazel like Mikel.



Carson has two teeth and is trying to cut some more, so he tried to chew on Dunning's hand. It's so funny watching the babies grow. It's amazing. Almost overnight, Dunning has learned that he can indeed be mobile, he just has no idea how. So he'll start out sitting up and then roll over to the side, kind of on his knees on my legs, and then eventually down to the floor on his back or his belly. He has figured out how to roll, so he goes from back to belly to back to belly, but I don't think he has quite realized that this will actually get him places. Right now it is just something he has figured out he can do.


After the house showing, Mikel ate with Jim and Bridget and Bridget's brother Bobby while I went to MNO at Carrabas with my mom's club. We talked about our kids, our husbands, our labor stories and other things that make men cringe. Good times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the blog owner. What a blog! nice idea.