Monday, September 1, 2008

Gracie


Gracie and her cake

Jason and Lindsey

Dan and Michelle

Mikel (being goofy, he wouldn't cooperate and lean forward) and me

The Girls

Paula and Floyd (Mikel's parents) kept Dunning while Mikel and I went to Bonefish Restaurant for Gracie's birthday. It was gooood. Every year we get together for birthdays and have a good time. It's been great knowing these gals for 10 years now. We've been through a whole heck of a lot and we're still standing! We've all changed a lot, but we know how much a good friend can get you through it all.

2 comments:

Gracie said...

Thanks for the bday blog post! I'm still working on bdayapalooza 08 blog posting on my blog.
I think I may have to do a LLG through the years posting - it may take some digging and scanning in of photos pre digital camera age but I think it will be WELL WORTH IT! I think this is consistent pose for the past 10 years!

Lynn said...

Just leave out any blackmail worthy pictures!