Friday, October 3, 2008

Hanging Out


This was this morning, it was cold outside for our morning run. He was none too happy about the gloves on his hands.


Mmmm, this top lip is gooood.

We were having a super fussy moment and the sunglasses made it all better again.


He says "oooo"



So D and I have just been hanging out this week. We've haven't done a whole lot, trying to cut back on the amount of gas we use. We still go to the park to run and we've been to swim lessons (him), Pilates (me), hung out with the cousins, library time and coffee with the girls (both of us). Ok, so that kind of sounds like a lot.



D is getting so close to crawling. His favorite thing to crawl over is me. Can't help it...my kid just loves me! I'm really not looking forward to him crawling. Right now, I can still leave the room briefly to go to the bathroom or load the dishwasher (while he is in eye shot of course), and he doesn't go too far. He kind of scoots around and makes his way a few feet by bending over, reaching out and getting from butt to belly and back. But he drug a knee the other day and I think a little light went off. So I guess the day is coming soon. I also catch him sitting up in his crib often. He did it yesterday when he decided it was not time to take a nap and discovered it is fun to slap the crib railing and bounce up and down on his knees. Guess it is time to take the mattress down so he doesn't go falling over.



Mikel and I have a race in 8 days (Sat., Oct. 11th)! It's still a 5k, and it is the Tour de Cure for diabetes research. Wish us luck!

No comments: