Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Too much rain!




This week I had my annual doctor's appointment and I took Dunning with me to get a picture of him with the doctor that delivered him for his scrapbook. I had him in a really cute outfit that Aunt Gracie got him. This, of course, ensured that he would have a blowout and he did. Ruined the nice outfit, and got some on me. I had a spare, but it was just a little jumper that is now too small for him. Doctor Schmitz called him "hoss." Ignore the tired looking woman in this photo, that's just me! The good news about our visit was that I am now 5 pounds to my pre-pregnancy weight! Hooray!

We went to the park after that to enjoy the good weather. Now it's been raining for the past two days, it's cold today, and it's going to rain again tomorrow.

I've been working on a garden for this year and some squirrel or mouse has gotten in to my seed tray and picked out several seeds and then I think I overheated and then over watered them. So I had to plant some more seeds and hope that it's not too late in the planting season. I'm growing snap peas, green beans, carrots, tomatoes, mint, basil, and squash.

Dunning is starting to laugh and it's hilarious! We called Nana and let her listen to the giggles. :) Oh, and Dunning thinks it's a good idea to put EVERYTHING in his mouth. Tummy time usually does not go so well now because he's too obsessed with putting his hands in his mouth.

No comments: