Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Roly Poly




Today was the first day that Dunning rolled over on his stomach AND didn't cry! He may actually get to enjoy tummy time yet. Now he's a roly poly fiend. I can't put him down without him reaching down for his toes, curling up, then plop, right on to his stomach. He doesn't quite know what to do with his arms yet, which end up getting caught under him, but at least it keeps them out of his mouth so he has to lift his head up - although once he did get them wriggled free. Still not doing the best on nap time. He took a 30 min. nap this morning and cried for the other 30 min. Then he took a nice 2 hour nap this afternoon, with only one small break in it to cry for 10 min. This means I got to nap for about 30 min. today and I feel great! It's amazing what a little power nap can do for the chronically sleep deprived!!


Tonight, I went to Pilates. It's weird to be sitting in a room with other women and they just sit there and refuse to talk to each other while we are waiting on the instructor. I was trying to strike up a conversation, but just ended up looking stupid! Come on ladies! Get to know someone new! I need adult conversations! :)

1 comment:

Gracie said...

SWF seeking adult conversation with MWF mother of 1 (multiple people) likes long walks on the beach and margaritas and cosmos and tonic mixed with anything... you know how to reach me...IF YOU LIKE PINA COLADAS AND GETTING CAUGHT IN THE RAIN... IF YOU ARE INTO YOGA, IF YOU HAVE HALF A BRAIN... yeah, I'm that cool - for more coolness, check out www.graciefabulous.com