Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools!



Today is April Fools' day (Gracie, I hope I got the punctuation right!) and we haven't done too much! We went to Wal-Mart and Sam's Club for groceries. That's normally a Monday activity, but with the storms yesterday, I thought it best to delay to today. Dunning has been doing better sleep wise, with one really bad night on Sunday - Mikel and I got up a collective 7 times. I think he had some gas on his tummy. Last night, we only had to get up once. He is sleeping right now even though he has already had nap time. I guess tired out from going to the store. Which, by the way, Sam's Club does not open up for regular members until 10 a.m. and that's way too late. :)

I finished sewing an apron and it looks really bad! I think I need to convince Lindsey's mom to hold sewing classes for us stay at home moms with limited domestic skills. I can cook and clean, but sewing extends to buttons and that's about it. The seams are all jacked up but it will serve it's purpose, keeping me from getting splatters all over me when I cook.

Tonight is Pilates - trying to shed those last 5-10 pounds. And Dunning will be 14 weeks old! :) As you can see, he has discovered his tongue!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gracie said...

these two are really good pictures!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.