Wednesday, April 23, 2008

TIRED

Well last night was eventful. Dunning has some congestion from allergies I think, and he refused to eat more than 3 oz from the bottle last night while I was at Pilates. Mikel got a taste of what his temper tantrums are like. During the night, I woke up at 11:30 to feel something crawling on me. It was a bug, and I thought I brushed it off on to the floor (too tired to get up and kill it!). I figured, oh it's just a bug, I've had worse on me! So after I got up and fed Dunning at 1:30, I got back in to bed and something bit me behind the knee! I reached down, and now being fully awake, felt a bug on my leg - the same bug I thought I had got rid of earlier. It freaked me out because now it was under the covers and not just on my arm like before. I started thrashing around and jumped straight out of bed. Mikel thought I was having a nightmare or a seizure! So he turned on the light and killed the bug for me. Needless to say, I didn't sleep well after that. Then Dunning started crying again at 4:00. I made Mikel get up and rock him to sleep because I was so tired. Still am! He is napping right now, went down very easy for me! Hooray!
He is still rolling over again and again! He's on the move now!

No comments: