Saturday, August 23, 2008

Irritating

Know what's irritating about selling your house (other than "selling your house")
a) scheduling showings like the cable company schedules house calls (between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. - really?!)
b) Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning and cleaning some more - only to have;
c) the people show up early
d) the people ask if it's ok that they're there early (no, not really, my kid is asleep)
e) the people ask if they can go ahead and walk through the house even if you are there (I guess..?? What are we supposed to say? NO??)
and lastly;
f) the people spend a total of less than 3 minutes walking through my immaculately clean house and then LEAVE!!!
Fine then, don't buy my house. I don't WANT you to buy my exceptionally clean house. I cleaned my oven for you people! My beautiful, clean house deserves better than a 3 minute glance over! *SOB* Did I mention I hate selling our house?

No comments: