Sunday, February 1, 2009

What a weekend

Man, I am pooped.
This weekend was a busy one. My mom and dad came down Friday to keep me company since my hubby was in Breckenridge trying not to break a leg. He left on Wednesday and was returning on Sunday, so by Friday, with all the ice drama and being cooped up in the house, I was ready for a break. Mom and I shopped on Saturday, I went to the chiropractor, got a massage and cooked dinner for us all. Dad got baby duty and he was very appreciative of all I have to go through on a daily basis by the time the day was done. Sunday, as we were pulling out of the driveway to head to church, Mikel pulled up. He ran in and changed and, after only 2-3 hours of sleep from driving through the night with 5 guys, went to church with us. What a trooper!
D has been a big time bear this afternoon, due to who knows what, so bedtime was a very welcome moment.
Lots to do this week. No new pics right now. Will post some cute ones of D on his giraffe later. Now I must go soak in a hot bath and read my January book club book (yes, January).

No comments: