Thursday, March 13, 2008

Today's Adventures




Well today we went to have lunch with Auntie Stephy. We went and had pizza at Guasano's where Dunning decided it was time to do his business. When we went back to Steph's office, fortunately a small office of 4 people, he had gotten it all over his leg and his clothes. Thankfully, I had just tossed the dirty diaper garbage bags in his diaper bag. We carefully rolled his clothes off him and used all the wipes getting it all up! Good thing I packed an extra outfit, although it was warm enough he could have gone home in just his diaper. We then stopped by Sam's Club to pick up a salad for Mikel's food day tomorrow at work.


He has gone three days now with 3 hours between feedings without much fussing. He didn't take much of a nap this morning, so I finally got him down for one this afternoon. Gotta do better at the naps, dad thinks he is always fussy because he comes home for work to find a mad little boy who hasn't napped much all day and is so tired all he wants to do is sleep and can't even finish a bottle of breastmilk sometimes because he falls asleep!


I don't feel like doing much today! We did laundry and we were out for 3 hours. I get to play Bunko tonight with my friend Kristen, so I'm saving up my energy! I don't know how to play! Unfortunately it is starting to thunder, and my fraidy dog is hiding under the table. I hope it doesn't rain!


1 comment:

Bridget said...

Charlie is a scardy cat!! Dunning looks good in his crib I tried putting the twins in their pack and play basinett for a nap NO AVAIL!!!!!