Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Boos continued...

So today has so far not been much better than yesterday. It rained and thundered ALL NIGHT LONG. Our dog is terrified of thunder, so that means he whined and scratched on his kennel door ALL NIGHT LONG. He sleeps next to our bed, so I heard it ALL NIGHT LONG. The only thing that soothes him is being in our bed. Considering he is 50 pounds and dirty from being outside all day, that was not going to happen. Plus, he can't just lie there. He pants because he is scared (getting the bed all soggy) and tries to lay as close as he can to you (i.e., on top of you). He is as long as I am, so it's like having a third full grown person in a king sized bed.
Then Dunning decided he wasn't going to sleep and woke up 3 times last night. Needless to say, we slept in this morning and had to make a quick run to Starbucks (no milk for coffee because no groceries! and I HATE black coffee). Right now he is in a semi good mood, so I may actually be able to catch a shower before going to Wal-Mart for groceries, mopping, tackling the laundry and dishes...I will eventually get better at this time management stuff! Well, we will at least get the groceries done. Can't afford a $3.25 daily vanilla latte habit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What? Wal-Mart? I didn't get the memo? How am I going to see the kid?