Sunday, December 7, 2008

My little Monster
















I just could not resist this cute little outfit with matching monster hat!















His face says "caught red handed"
Today was a good message at church. Robert reminded us that one of the things that is closest to God's heart is children. Think this had something to do with his fondest of grandson Cole, but I digress. :) Our children are only little for such a short time and lately I have been thinking very selfishly about my time. I choose to spend what little time I have with my baby while he still is a baby, with a happy attitude. Besides, how could I not stare in to those blue eyes and not feel such love and joy, even if those eyes belong to a baby who won't stop screaming, or pulling my hair, or pinching my skin or biting or.....laughing at my silly dances, babbling in his own baby language, clapping his hands in utter amazement, loving his mommy....

No comments: