Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas!

Sorry it has taken me a while to get pictures and and update on the blog. We've been really busy and I haven't taken the time to post.
Of course, this week was Christmas, and we had a great time with family. On December 13th, we had Christmas with my side of the family - my parents, my sister and her husband and kids, my aunt and uncle and my Meemaw and her Allen. On the 25th, Mikel's mom and dad, brother and his wife and their twins came over for Christmas. Here are a few pictures from the festivities. For some reason, the only picture I got at my family's gathering was Dunning and his fascination with the door.
















Taking a ride with mommy in the wagon















Dunning and Tita















The boys play with the nativity set















Dunning trying to escape










Merry Christmas to all!
for more Christmas fun:

No comments: