Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving




Kelsey and Carson diggin' in to the cake. Carson wasn't so sure about it but Kelsey girl went for it!!






Happy birthday to you! Ready for cake!!










Everyone helping open the twins' presents.







I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day! We spent it with Mikel's side of the family - his mom and dad, brother, his wife and their twins. The twins' birthday is Saturday so we had a family birthday party for them. Yesterday was also the first day that Dunning started pulling up on EVERYTHING. Over the past few weeks, he's been pulling up on a few things here and there - his crib, drawers and steps that are close to the ground. Yesterday, he discovered that he could stand up holding on to anything.

On the Thanksgiving note, and echoing several of my friends, I am truly thankful for what God has given me and my family. Even when I feel the grass is greener on the other side, tired or frustrated, I must stop and thank Him for all He's given me - a wonderful husband who loves me endlessly; an awesome little guy who looks just like my wonderful husband; great family who only wants the best for me; a variety of friends who keep me on my toes and laughing through it all. Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments: