Friday, November 21, 2008

Lookit what I can do!

May I just say that I really don't like Blogger's picture upload feature that puts my pictures in funky random places, all out of order, and extremely hard to re-arrange? Because I do.













New diaper made out of PUL (polyurethane lined) fabric. Waterproof and needs no cover. I really got to get on the ball and make 5 more of these because we have outgrown all of our crap-o Yucky Ducks, which are supposed to be PUL too, but I think they used cheap fabric or laminated it because it dissolved in the wash. This fabric is by Fabrite. Good stuff.














Dirty kid. He leaked through his Yucky Ducks and cover and the lovely ladies at the YAC - the child care facility at my gym - had to change him and his clothes. I meant to put him in a disposable but honestly thought it'd be ok for four hours. Stupid! He always wets more in the morning.




















Yay chunk miester on his riding toy!

Found Dunning like this when we woke up this morning. Goodness they grow up so fast. I remember how freaked I was when he rolled over and how I thought he'd never crawl. Now the little bugger is standing up. I am glad I took the time off these past 10, almost 11, months. They don't stay little for very long.

No comments: