Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hey Y'all!

Hello everybody!
All is going good at the Hancock household. My job is still going really good, although it really limits what I am able to do with my spare time now. I only get to do stuff with my mom's club about once a month, I have to run at lunch or on the weekends, it's been almost a month since I've blogged and my floors really need to be mopped... But I am still enjoying it.
Mikel and I are running the Tontitown Grape Festival 5k next weekend. We are also going to Vegas in September and running a 10k there. Then in November I attempt my first half marathon in Tulsa!! Mikel will do his second full marathon. I'm nervous, but I'm sure I can do it! Another family is going too, and the husband, who I used to work with and works in Mikel's area now, is going to run the half. It should be fun!
D is growing really fast and is such a little boy now. And he is ALL boy. Running, kicking his soccer ball, making noise, climbing all over everything...He is talking up a storm now. He says thank you now! And he knows where his eyes, nose and mouth are and will point them out if you ask them where they are. He imitates a lot. He makes all sorts of animal noises - moo like a cow, woof like a dog, roar like a lion. He gives "knucks" and likes to tickle. It's a great age!
I need to transfer pics and I'll upload soon - promise!

No comments: