Saturday, May 2, 2009

First Day of "School"

Dunning and daddy. Dunning is playing his version of peekaboo, but he ends up covering his mouth instead of his eyes.
"BOO!"

First day of school!


This past week I went back to work. I've been thinking about it for a while and have even interviewed before, but it ended up not being the job God had for me. This time, I went in to the interviews without expectations and lots of prayers. I got the job and everything worked out perfectly with care for Dunning. He's in a great place, and even though it's taken him some adjusting, they tell me he has a great time. It's a Christian facility, with Christian teachers and right across from the building my area will be moving too. I have a great boss, that I enjoy working with so far! :)



Sorry to those I didn't tell. I didn't tell a whole lot of people, so that if I didn't get it, I wouldn't have to tell them I didn't! It's been hard adjusting, but Mikel has been wonderful and helping me out a lot with balancing work and home.

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Was he that excited when he got home?????