Tuesday, August 7, 2007

And the baby is....



A BOY! It seems so real now...It has a gender, a name and a registry. Now the squirming, kicking thing inside Lynn is a starting to feel like a real person and not just something that is causing Lynn to eat and gain weight. It's too cool! Of course, we are scared about what everyone says - about how a baby changes everything, especially your relationship. But, the God who brought us together can see us through the changes of having a child.




Here are the stats as of 19 weeks:


Estimated weight: 11 oz.


Estimated delivery date: 12/26/07


Lynn's weight (starting 123 lbs): 140 lbs. (according to bathroom scale)


What Lynn's weight feels like: 1 million lbs.


Lynn's belly measurement: almost 37 inches (4 inch gain from 1st trimester end)


4 comments:

Gracie said...

Yes! I'm the first to leave a comment! I win! I'm so excited for both of you! And this totally means I get to plan a shower!!!
Love you - all 3 of you! - Gracie

Mary Lynn said...

No Fair Gracie! I didn't know about the blog! Hey but I was the first to know it was a boy! We haven't stopped smiling since the call this a.m. My baby girl, is having a baby! My how you have grown since last month's lunch at Olive Garden! You are starting to get that pregnancy glow! I will call you when I get home sweetie. Love & prayers, Mom & Dad

Auntie Karen & Uncle Paul said...

We are so jazzed!!! Our Lynnie is so beautiful! We can see her glow all the way from Tulsa!
We can't wait to see you both soon!
We know the strength of the bond between you and Mikel and the grace of God will see you through this whole process.
Big Hugs!
xoxo

Unknown said...

Hi from the Carters in Japan!! Lynn, your looking a little bigger than the last time I saw you in Tokyo!! Thanks for putting my picture in your blog! We're so excited for you both:) Baby Dunning will be here before you know it. I had a blast in Tokyo with you. Hope to talk to you soon.

Love you all! Angie